Options

Marriage/Date Glitch Technical Difficulty

Britishbabe423Britishbabe423 Registered Users 8 Posts
Hello, I've been playing Stardom Hollywood for quite a while (Level 17). I've recently updated to the new version of Stardom Hollywood and I'm currently engaged to Taylor Massey, a cable TV crime drama actor. The relationship level with Taylor is 2499/2500. (Before and after the update) My concern is: That there must be some type of glitch in the game, the love meter only consist of the dates from Taylor. I've read on previous forums that I'm supposed to visit my fiance at his place and that a bubble will appear. (But there isn't any bubble). One time I invited Taylor on a date and a lawyer named Andrew Fraser appeared instead of Taylor. I cancelled the date with Andrew and invited Taylor instead. (The Level with Andrew is 0/100, I Never dated him before) Now whenever I want to invite a date somewhere, Andrew and Taylor appear in the list. I tried to co-star with Andrew just to get him out the contact/ date list. But no luck. Can someone please help me with this matter? I would greatly appreciate it. Is there a way to remove Andrew from my contact list. In addition to this matter, there are a lot of places that are still locked.