Gun Bros won't work anymore!!!

ApocalypseApocalypse Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi, I'm having a serious issue with Gun Bros...I downloaded it and played it even subscribed to the Gold VIP membership. I accidentally deleted the game outta my phone. I then downloaded it again, but this time after it gets done downloading the resources it goes to the load screen and kicks me right out of the game. I tried repeatedly to play but keeps kicking me out..Can someone help???

Comments

• MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    You should try to reinstall again. Even 2-3 times. If the problem doesn't solve then your best option is to open a ticket asking help to support staff. Checking the support faq may help too.
  • ApocalypseApocalypse Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes thanks for the input, but unfortunately I reinstalled it 3 times already and same thing happens...Ughhhh... ๐Ÿ˜ž
  • StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    Hi Apocalypse,

Can you please submit a Customer Care ticket, here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask Also, please be sure to include what device you are using and a description of how this occurred so the issue can be replicated.
  • daddybeardaddybear Registered Users 16 Posts
    Yes thanks for the input, but unfortunately I reinstalled it 3 times already and same thing happens...Ughhhh... ๐Ÿ˜ž
    Don't submit a ticket waste of time I have to make a new fb I can do vo op now but not brotherhood this game is going diwn the ****per luke a fresh **** and everybody else works fine gbs2 didn't like it but with out other bros you can't get far with your other guy being lvl 1
  • benrovenobenroveno Registered Users 8 Posts
    There should be any software-related issue with your device probably.