Glu credits in minus.. Why are you guys not solving this problem

Nomad_ankyNomad_anky Registered Users 3 Posts
I love your games, they are superb. I got a new s4 and installed contact killer 2. For sometime it ran smoothly but at level 9 it started crashing (seriously on s4). So I un installed the game and reinstalled it. Then when I stated the game it showed minus 80 flu credits and that is Darn irritating. I Cudnt do anything to start a new game but after reading some forums I understood that it happens to devices that try cheating.. But don't you have a mechanism to check who is cheating and who's not. I wanted to buy some credits but now it's less likely I'll do that coz of I spend my money and it shows minus 84 and dissent let me play then what's the point. Why are you guys not solving this problem? Don't you want people to enjoy your games? You make very good games, maybe the best in the market but a poor customer support just shows you are in it for the money and don't care about the bus in your games. I don't like cheating and cracking games. If you can reset my account or at least give some solution.

Comments

• pira11pira11 Registered Users 3 Posts
    i feel your discomfort,i also having these problems,You make very good games, maybe the best in the market but a poor customer support just shows you are in it for the money and don't care about the bus in your games.someone should take this note?
  • StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    Nomad_anky, a bit hard to understand but did you purchase credits and the balance is displaying in the negative?

There is a thread dedicated to credit issues on android devices here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1749-Android-Glu-Credits-balance-showing-zero

If you problem continues, please submit a Customer Care ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
  • Nomad_ankyNomad_anky Registered Users 3 Posts
    The problem is solved.. The glu guys launched ticket for me and resolved the problem.. After that! Account was set to zero and now I'm playing without any problem.. Thanks to the glu team for any early solution..