NEW Game Idea Need Developer

Hi people of Glu Mobile

Hi my name is Paul Amor, I have an Idea for a game with the totality of its write up fully furnished, I plan to sell it but the main thing that I want to happen is for it to be fully playable, so im very negotiable for it, Its going to be a spin off of the Pokemon Wifi Battle (but no pokemon involved at all; Totally differenet set of Monsters), The main idea is You build a team of 7 or 6 from a Database of Heroes/Monsters (which is already made, Line up of 230 to date), you Build each Heroes/Monsters on Aspects (like Element Type, Abilities, Stats, Item/s Held and Moves-All of it I have made a Database for all 230 Monsters, which I see as Fairly Balance-thinking the fact its 230 characters), I got Primary Sprites Done Already (but surely needs a good help from Artist so that it wont look Pokemonish) Its just that Its the basis for it, I also made the works (or the outline or how the game should progress) of its Online (which the very great as for my opinion) and Offline (with a good storyline I made and would kill time) options, Basically the Idea is you have a Team (that you can improve) on your device, then you connect to the Net, Find a Opponent then Compete or Do Trades also, Get you records good (and we can go on with Tournaments and Competitions on a Basis) About the Fact that we can earn on this: Pls Believe Me if i told you that I got a decent scheme to earn from this. Im not good at programming thats why Im coming to you guys to make this a Possibility, but the computations and the formula that are needed are all done for at my end and Furnish (again for Balance) I just really want it to come to life on devices, I hope you guys see my vision on this and if your interested feel free to contact me at this number +639173454801 or here at Facebook, Im not posting anything about It because what I really want to happen was for us to see down and talk with it, Again its not for the money that I can earn from this Its making this Idea a Reality so Pls Help me guys. Thanks!