Introduction

RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
Hello. I am Rudy (RudyBan) from Indestructible. This is the only Glu game I play now, though I was once an avid Gun Bros marksman. I used to be a registrant here under the name Rudy596, and recently started a new account (forgotten password...). I am not all that great when it comes to navigating these forums as of yet, but I'll learn eventually.
I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Hey Rudy, hate to see anyone's post go unanswered so welcome to the forum, I don't have to tell you about indestructible being the best shooter car game in GLUs portfolio because you already know.

Rudy is one of the elite players and it's good to see him here at GLU!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    I feel good being here. But what happened since I'd left? The forums used to give out points for adding friends and they had a leader board too!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Yeah the whole add me craze that fueled the great conversations is a thing of the past, one of the reasons why you can hear the chirping of crickets when you log on. I wish that GLU would add something to sweeten the mix, I miss the old forum, it was lively.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Yeah the whole add me craze that fueled the great conversations is a thing of the past, one of the reasons why you can hear the chirping of crickets when you log on. I wish that GLU would add something to sweeten the mix, I miss the old forum, it was lively.

Hmm, well that's no fun is it. I am gonna miss those forums.

The component that fueled the massive input by people from around the country and the world is gone and so is what was special. It's up to us to rebuild with what we have. It's truly an uphill battle.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    The component that fueled the massive input by people from around the country and the world is gone and so is what was special. It's up to us to rebuild with what we have. It's truly an uphill battle.

I hope they realize that by making this the new forum, they're not adding anything. They're taking away.

Rudy, what's really troubling is the fact moderators have in the past welcomed new users and answered questions, lately there seems to be very little response from any GLU person. Sad!

guess there is little manpower available.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Rudy, what's really troubling is the fact moderators have in the past welcomed new users and answered questions, lately there seems to be very little response from any GLU person. Sad!

guess there is little manpower available.

The Super Admins are like robots. I avoid interacting with them....

Community Mods like kush_snipes are swell people who will actively answer and sometimes ask questions. Have you noticed that "TotallyNotSteve" and "Shanny" are no longer listed as Mods of the IND forum? What you said about the lack of man power is too true.

I've actually considered being a moderator from the standpoint I hate to see so many post go unanswered. This is such a disservice to the guys and gals that play the games that supports the companies bottom line.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    I've actually considered being a moderator from the standpoint I hate to see so many post go unanswered. This is such a disservice to the guys and gals that play the games that supports the companies bottom line.

You've been around a while and have contributed a lot since I was last here (old forum), why don't you get to be a Mod?

I don't quite understand why this thread has so many views, when you're the only other person posting

• Slim 1214Slim 1214 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Well, guess I'll be the one to silence the crickets in here, lol. Name is Slim, and I'm the latest newb. First hunting game I've dl'd on my tablet and so far it's impressive.
    Slim 1214 wrote: »
    Well, guess I'll be the one to silence the crickets in here, lol. Name is Slim, and I'm the latest newb. First hunting game I've dl'd on my tablet and so far it's impressive.
    Welcome Slim, this was and still is one of the most fun games. The forum rules have changed so much and GLU has taken most of the incentives for posting so not many bother. Hope to see you on the battlefield.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!