glu credit

khokho Registered Users 1 Posts
I downloaded this ringcredible app for 42 glu credits and never got them. It's happened a few times before. Why do they not work sometimes?

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    kho wrote: »
    I downloaded this ringcredible app for 42 glu credits and never got them. It's happened a few times before. Why do they not work sometimes?

It can sometimes take up to 24 hours to receive credits. If you don't receive your credits after that time, submit a ticket with SponsorPay or Tapjoy.
  • lugor191lugor191 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I never got my big gem package for signing up for Disney they want me to screen shot and forward to them. don't know how. so I just lost them never got them.
  • Patson1984Patson1984 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Please help... I need credits for game "frontiere .."
  • Patson1984Patson1984 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I need glu credits please
  • KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    lugor191 wrote: »
    I never got my big gem package for signing up for Disney they want me to screen shot and forward to them. don't know how. so I just lost them never got them.

All devices can screenshot; just do a quick google search to figure out how.

Please help... I need credits for game "frontiere .."

glu cannot just give out credits. You either earn them or buy them, so take your pick!
    ru75go.png
  • flyman23usflyman23us Registered Users 1 Posts
    How to earn a big amount glu without buying it?
  • KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    flyman23us wrote: »
    How to earn a big amount glu without buying it?

See if your game has the "free offers" for glu credits. The only way to earn a big amount though is by doing paid offers or by doing a whole bunch of small free offers.
    ru75go.png