Hello everyone

Hi. This is Romeo from Myanmar (Burma).I am new to this forum .Pls let me know if there is anything i should do.Happy hunting to u all. :)

Comments

• Kingcrab62Kingcrab62 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Enjoy the hunt, watch free movies to get more gold, and the bigger the gun the better the hunt....!
  • putufarinputufarin Registered Users 4 Posts
    romeolwin wrote: »
    Hi. This is Romeo from Myanmar (Burma).I am new to this forum .Pls let me know if there is anything i should do.Happy hunting to u all. :)
    Dear romeolwin. I am also a newbie here. For your interest I can give you my made site. Hope you will enjoy.
    On the old "bulletin board" crew. I miss you all and good conversation we had here. Scroll down and again. E 'was great. I hope everyone is healthy and doing well. Check occasionally. In late February, WORJ iRadio celebrates eight years of existence. It started here in this "forum", which is a legacy you all.
    The trailer makes everything indicates that it is a affirmed life, tied with maybe a touch Blowlamp-esque in-your-face action blended with sufficient agitation and propaganda are not so pretentious. However, it is clear that resembled the kind of movies that people want to bring their children to see. As we have learned from this latest revelation, Chappie cute robot that comes to life and fun friend of cyberpunk street children share the same MPAA like Fifty Shades of Grey and do this for the same reason does. And "this self-sabotage? Or a move daring bet that 17 and over crowd will be powered by something that, given a name change, could continue realized as a sharp, short restart modernized?
    The Insurgent, the second book, Tris, four, Caleb and Peter flees Jeanine and their supporters. The video in advance, followed by a second trailer was released in December, showing scenes of prolonged action, shot in front of a green screen. Woodley hanging from the rope, jumps from skys****ers and platforms and in a fireball. It also shows some impressive skills battle.

The group takes refuge in the compound of Friendship, a quiet group that is one of the four factions of his peasants dystopian society. Oscar actress Octavia Spencer interprets its leader, Johanna. It also "faction" and among them, the mother has lost more than four, Evelyn, played by Naomi Watts almost unrecognizable.

Both films are based on the trilogy of novels for young adults Veronica Roth. The stories take place in and around Chicago in a post-apocalyptic world where children are forced into one of four factions, each with a function, which is characterized by certain personality traits in the joint-based personal and inspired by the results of a test simulation of choice. The divergent, Tris and Four learn that the group jumped born, selfless altruism, a Dauntless, to the police.