Anyone else mad about update

rjdecker4rjdecker4 Registered Users 2 Posts
I am tired of my son asking for more money for rare calls. This is a good game but I would have rather paid $10.00 for it at the beginning than Nickle and dimed to death in order to complete these updates. I know you have to make a living, but give me a break. The game was free, so one hunt shouldn't cost a dollar. The gold was bad enough, but now a third currency. Let us use the cash that we are making for hunts to pay for rare calls and so forth. I spent my last dollar on this game!

Comments

• xtremodzxtremodz Registered Users 2 Posts
    yep, that's the same case here with me, in the beginning this game is real fun and i gladly throw in money as a gratitude to the devs, but after the last update it all changed and I dont like the idea of being forced to buy items just to be able to kill the bosses.
  • defbugdefbug Registered Users 1 Posts
    ****ed off that I have to start hunting all over again since I leveled up to level 20 and was hunting at Mount St. Helens and now I'm back to square one and had to start over again.. They seriously need to put Ina login to save our progress until they decided to update this game, I want my stuff back, hated to start off from the beginning...
  • Jrut77Jrut77 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree, I do not agree with the fact that certain weapons that are needed to complete hunts can only be bought with gold, which cost money or an insane amount of time playing and accumulating "free gold" one by one by one. Overall I really enjoy the game but they need to reformat the way weapons are available! Its BS that only certain guns can only be bought with gold, and RIDICULOUS amounts nonetheless. Anyone else agree or care to shed some insight? Any cheats for this **** game haha?
  • CajunKidCajunKid Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm on level 61. I love this game but now I'm bing forced to buy gold bars. The game was free in the beginning and now I have to pay. It's no different then a _rug dealer. Now I'm hooked on the game I have to pay to play. I'd rather spend my money on real shotgun shell to kill a possum lol so I would have something to eat. After a hard day of work I come home and play this game to relax and sharpen my hunting skills but now I can't play just to get cash and no coins to upgrade my crossbow to get to the hidden region isle of Thule. I love the game but haven't played in a month I just checked to see if anything else came out to win coins but nothing that's when I joined the form. Thank you for hearing me vent. " CajunKid "
  • MillwrightdanMillwrightdan Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had over 150 gold when I stopped playing a while back and when I started again I had none n still cant get any. Every time I level up I am suppose to get one it doesn't even give it to me.