Options

Did not receive my GEMS

FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
I purchased a total of $39.98 of gems on Eternity Warriors 3, 2 640 gems pack and I did not receive anything at all. The amount was already deducted to my account and I did verify the transaction to my bank saying it was processed. They did contact iTunes about the said transaction too. I already submitted a ticket and awaiting for the reply. I want my GEMS glu, were dealing with money here. So, please be aware and be mindful about the transactions you are dealing with.

Comments

• Options
    FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    i purchased a total of $39.98 of gems on eternity warriors 3, 2 640 gems pack and i did not receive anything at all. The amount was already deducted to my account and i did verify the transaction to my bank saying it was processed. They did contact itunes about the said transaction too. I already submitted a ticket and awaiting for the reply. I want my gems glu, were dealing with money here. So, please be aware and be mindful about the transactions you are dealing with.

case closed
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Please submit a ticket directly to our Customer Care Team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.