mortuusmortuus Registered Users 9 Posts
Is network down ?

Comments

• FumihiroFumihiro Registered Users 21 Posts
    mortuus wrote: »
    Is network down ?

yes me too
  • littlejonahlittlejonah Registered Users 29 Posts
    Do not think the network is down as EW 2 works or was ! Is Customer care not saying anything football is not on at the moment.
    Is anyone getting a response from customer care. I've even posted a separate thread and do not see nay comments from them ?!
    This is getting beyond belief why the hell can they not give any info on any threads on this subject. They have a lot of people who enjoy this game, but now I should find something else to play, from a site that gives a least some feed back on issues posted.

I've enjoyed the challenge of the game and have played for quite sometime, not using hacked versions or anything else.

I've seen so many threads from different people. Do not know why I'm bothering even to follow this up. What a waste of time.
    What now is the point of login in every day to receive a bonus when you cannot login in for days !!!!!!!!

That means after 2 days not being able to login you go back to day 1, what a B... S...
  • VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Please can we get some info on this? I cannot log in either
  • TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Please make sure that you've updated to the latest version of the game. If that doesn't solve the problem for you, please submit a ticket directly to our Customer Care Team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.