KK Hollywood - not receiving stars from free offers

freeofferstarsfreeofferstars Registered Users 2 Posts
I haven't received stars from 4 different offers. The support page says that the offers are completed, so I can't report them. I never got my stars and the estimated waiting time has passed. How do I get my stars?

Comments

• baddiebee1992baddiebee1992 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Im not receiving any off my stars either please help because i feel like i wasted my time I dont Understand whats going on
  • 83Breezy3883Breezy38 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem with both my stars and my cash.
    I haven't received stars from 4 different offers. The support page says that the offers are completed, so I can't report them. I never got my stars and the estimated waiting time has passed. How do I get my stars?
  • Jessica KehrlJessica Kehrl Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue but I keep trying the free offers and now I should have built up about 400 stars between watching videos and doing surveys.I've also sent two e mails with no response and still no stars. You can't even do anything without stars. I lose fans because if incomplete actions because I run out of energy and I have no stars to buy more. Had anyone found a trick to get the stars that are owed?
  • mrei11mrei11 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im not getting my stars the wait time is two hours. And it has been more than 3 days now
  • WildChyldWildChyld Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I haven't received my stars from an offer. How do I get them if I can't even report them?