Anyone looking for a new great MOBA game?!

sailingisfunsailingisfun Registered Users 5 Posts
Hey guys, I thought many players might be interested in getting involved in other new interesting MOBA games different to what they are now playing. So I decided to make such a suggestion, as it has been a while before I could find anything decent free to play myself. I’m not sure I can post here a link so I’m going just to mention the name of the game Wind of Luck. Anyway, the game is to do with dynamic ship battles on the sea what I like the most about it, pirates and fighting each other using cannons and carronades :cool: So anyone who likes naval battles or pirates would be just amazed. Tell me guys what do you think? You can also suggest me some other games you find nice :D

Comments

• sailingisfunsailingisfun Registered Users 5 Posts
    While I was playing the game they just released a new patch to it, so I quite enjoyed what they did :) To those who might be interested in it :p

0.6.5. Patch notes:

- Catamaran now has 2 cannons on each board
    - Crew experience now affect ship turning rate, cannons reloading and crew protection. All ships will seem less maneuverable now, as previously used values for turning rate and are approximately for crew experience 28.
    - Players now can’t leave balancer screen if battle is already set up. This prevent occasional 2 vs 3 battles when one of players went back to shipyard when battle is already set up for start.
    - Ships that are in battle, are not displayed in Shipyard now.
    - Fire damage now counted properly for battle reward calculation.
    - Fixed fire damage for crew
    - Added long thin smoke trails for cannon*****.
    - Fixed ship wake and optimized performance
    - Increased treasure capture time
    - Fixed cannon destruction effects
    - Tooltips added to nearly all elements. An option to disable tooltips also added to game settings. Ship abilities descriptions added as tooltips for each ability
    - Fixed “Buy Ship” button in Tier Tree.
    - All items that were left on ships not properly (i.e., large catapults on small ships), will be unmounted and moved to player ****nal.
    - Oars toughness and damage processing recalculated, fixed the some bugs with oars became invunerable after taking some heavy damage
    - Oars now will hide if completely destroyed.
    - Ships collision is fixed. Now ships will not immediately explode if collided on high speed
    - Sails of 6 different colours are added to each tier and each sail type. Current sails are replaced by new ones.
    - Both current number of players and server ping are displayed in shipyard now
    - Fixed rare memory corruption bug
    - Improved game client performance
    - Ship sinking anitmation is much slower now
    - Control Settings now allows to assign the same hotkey to similar actions, like “unfold sails” and “increase rowing speed”
    - Hotkeys to crew commands now are working properly
    I thought you might want to have a better insight into the game, so here is a link to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7lBfv5N1lw
    Actually I thought guys it would be good to know, a new very useful patch to the game 0.6.53. came out, here it is ;)

- A beautiful and very informative F1 Help screen with 3 tabs - basic controls, advanced controls and keyboard map.
    - An option to see the name of a ship in game (Alt key)
    - Enemy names now appear in red in around 0.75 miles distance
    - Sails now sorted by tiers in Store
    - A crash caused by battle chat bug is fixed
    - Some preparations for introducing gold items and promo codes are made.