Glu needs to switch from TrialPay to TapJoy

Bswafford8810Bswafford8810 Registered Users 17 Posts
I really enjoy Glu games, especially Tap Sports Baseball. But, getting gold is almost impossible. TrialPay is the program used to complete offers to recieve Gold. Gold is imperative for getting better. TrialPay doesn't work. Every offer I complete, I never receive anything. I have to go through a long, drawn out process with their customer support to get my gold. I recently completed the GoDaddy offer, I spent $9. It's almost impossible to prove that you completed it. They ask for receipt numbers, I provided them. Now they say they need confirmation emails, You have to screenshot them and paste them in a box. You can't paste or upload a picture in the box they provide on the app. You also can't use a computer to upload it, you get a notification to use your app to complete the form. IMPOSSIBLE. GLU GAMES, we all like your stuff. But, please switch to TAPJOY. It's a much better program. Loading times are better, smoother, and it works. I've never had an issue with them. They even have an app that makes the process much better.