lost connection to cloud and other device cannot get past preparing Deer Hunter scree

Eddyjones420Eddyjones420 Registered Users 47 Posts
I gave up on any help with my lost game play and purchases i uploaded all my screen shots of receipts (only for the recent weeks ) and that was the end of any responses.

So i resumed playing my problem currently is that on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 after opening the App it has started telling me that

"my connection to the cloud service was lost before my data could be loaded please try again".

I've been trying now on and off for the past 24 hours. And i get that message every time my wifi connection is putting out Speeds over 1GB+ that router is a very expensive monster

So its pleanty strong and fast.

When i try to play it on my Galaxy S5 the game gets as far as the preparing Deer Hunter screen and there it sits the 3 dots just blinking away it isn't frozen because those dots are still blinking it just won't finish opening.

This is also a new issue just starting October 30th

So since you're not going to help me recupe any of the things i paid for or the money i spent at least can someone help me figure this out.

Comments

• NebzyNebzy Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have lost cloud connection aswell lost about 20 levels and all my weapons
  • Eddyjones420Eddyjones420 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Good luck I've been trying to get them to help me i have screen shots of Google play receipts everything but they just turned a deaf ear and it's getting worse.

But they haven't replied to me on it because they have my money and everyone else's so if everyone suddenly looses connection to their cloud and their games screw up mack it's like a super windfall for them.

Because we all have to do everything all over again including buying gold, rare hunt calls and other things.

I don't know why i thought they would actually stand up and do the right thing.