Cheaters

Walker1873Walker1873 Registered Users 7 Posts
Is it just me or is this thing full of cheaters. It's so annoying!!! I have sat since the pvp league started today and managed to get a massive 80 points lol, however some cheating idiot by the name coop25 went from having no points to suddenly 86 within a hour!!!!!! How is this possible seeing as you only get 3 points per life and a max of 3 life's a hour..... Stats don't add up unless a hack is being used. This really needs to stop as makes it impossible to try and compete in events.... GLU PULL YOUR FINGER OUT AND GET THESE CHEATS TO GONE......

Comments

• Walker1873Walker1873 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Sorry meant 2 points per life..... Cheating bawbags
  • Serpas11Serpas11 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I know what you mean. I just got robbed in this last event. Smh.
  • PDQBachPDQBach Registered Users 11 Posts
    They aren't cheaters, they just have more time and money than you and me. You can purchase gold, then use the gold to buy energy that allows you to play more games. 20 gold bars buys you 3 energy units. You can play those 3 games, buy 3 more, and keep playing as long as you have the gold. That is what the high-scoring players are doing. No cheating involved, just spending hundreds of dollars to buy gold and keep playing.
  • BobbiebjsBobbiebjs Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I have to disagree it’s not just buying gold n spending money! They are cheating!!!! There is no way someone would buy enough to jump 20-30 points higher than me without cheating somehow!! Upsets me so bad I want to quit sometimes but I do have money invested in this game n wish I never did n Willow!!! Man!!!! I would just like to knock her a good one n sick of them always putting her in jobs with me n it’s unfair she can keep posting crap to lower my fans but I have no way to post! NOT FAIR! Also how is it she has a way to call us but we can’t her????