My Blood and Glory Immortal game account has been banned for no reason. I needs fixed

WhoopassWhoopass Registered Users 9 Posts
I am having the same trouble on my Blood and Glory Immortals account. Just like my user name, my games account name is Whoopass. I have been playing that game for over a month and not till the update did I have any major issues. But once I get on and after my low amount of internet for where I live cost me 8 hours of continuous download. I finally get the game fully downloaded except for the "Crete" map. I fought and killed Zues with the help of 3health potions and 2 magic. I then got the events map downloaded after waiting for a while and playing matches to pass the time. So I waited the same way for the "Crete" map to finish by replaying the Barbarian King mission. I got board when "Crete" was about half way finished downloading. So I went to upgrade my shield by two more levels in fuse before I tried the event. Before and after each event I watch TV while I wait for loading to finish. I did this and got through 7 matches fine after using all my energy potions. I had got another energy by waiting and so I spent it on my 8th event match. I was a little tied and I stared watching the TV for to long and I looked back at my game to see that it was almost over and I was a little passed 1/2 and I was surrounded by monsters so I used a Gladiators shield bash to move away. I then used a potion and not but a second later I am hit with a "666 Error" saying I was cheating. HOW IN GODS NAME DO YOU CHEAT ON THIS GAME?!!!!! It's not like Grand Theft Auto where you can press a bunch of up and downs then crouch a number and times and get full life and new guns with a new hooker and no cops. I then wanted for the full 24 hours without saying a word and I kept checking back to see how long I have left. Finally the time finishes and now it says some bull **** that I now have to wait, and I quote. "1430609889" hours. I want an answer to all of this and most importantly I want my game or the month and ten days I spent on it. It would be smarter to get my game un-band. I want a respond on here to to what is going on and what you guys are doing to get my game back from being band.

Comments

• WhoopassWhoopass Registered Users 9 Posts
    Still no word on when you guys will unband my **** account with the infinit timer on it. This is really ****ing me off. I would be fine but I haven't herd one GOD **** WORD ON WHAT IS BEING DONE TO FIX IT.
  • buckhunter74buckhunter74 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Ditto! Some info on what's being done would make a BIG difference