Options

In game trading for b+g immortals

puddinpop21puddinpop21 Registered Users 1 Posts
I am starting this petition so to speak i would like to ask the glu team for another update to allow in game trading amongst the players or at least within your blood and glory immortals guilds this would be a great perk for being in a guild in addition to the tributes u gain for events anyone who agrees and would like to see the glu team add this into the game please attach a thread to this post maybe if we get enough people in support of this idea we can get this great idea incorporated into our great blood and glory immortals game this would greatly enhance the game and draw many new and faithful players.

Please sign this in support of in game trading we need as many people as possible

thank you sincerely your faithful and dedicated gamer puddinpop21;);)

Comments

• Options
    bjh3bjh3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am starting this petition so to speak i would like to ask the glu team for another update to allow in game trading amongst the players or at least within your blood and glory immortals guilds this would be a great perk for being in a guild in addition to the tributes u gain for events anyone who agrees and would like to see the glu team add this into the game please attach a thread to this post maybe if we get enough people in support of this idea we can get this great idea incorporated into our great blood and glory immortals game this would greatly enhance the game and draw many new and faithful players.

Please sign this in support of in game trading we need as many people as possible

I think this would be a great idea, make a guild store where u could put up things other guild members could use.
  • Options
    DreadZeroDreadZero Registered Users 1 Posts

This is me signing the petition.

-DreadZero