Tap Sports Baseball Issue

thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
I filled out a ticket about a problem with the tournament mode about 7 weeks ago and have yet to receive any contact outside the Generic "someone has received this ticket and will work with you to resolve it shortly." I've missed out on 7 fan reward opportunities in a row waiting for a response, and it has hurt my performances on the weekly and daily leaderboards. Is it at all possible for me to get into contact with someone who can help me? I really don't want to miss out on the Troy Tulowitzki fan reward, but it's looking like a pipeline dream at this point

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    None of our tickets are that old so we may not have received it. Is this the 2015 version or the older one?
  • thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    I filled out a ticket about a problem with the tournament mode about 7 weeks ago and have yet to receive any contact outside the Generic "someone has received this ticket and will work with you to resolve it shortly." I've missed out on 7 fan reward opportunities in a row waiting for a response, and it has hurt my performances on the weekly and daily leaderboards. Is it at all possible for me to get into contact with someone who can help me? I really don't want to miss out on the Troy Tulowitzki fan reward, but it's looking like a pipeline dream at this point

I have the older version of the game. If it posts the title post again I apologize, I'm using my phone to type this
    That title has a very long queue (not quite 7 weeks yet but over 30 days). We are working to bring in more resources to get to those tickets.
    [RR] Sage wrote: »
    That title has a very long queue (not quite 7 weeks yet but over 30 days). We are working to bring in more resources to get to those tickets.

Do you have an estimate to how much longer until the issue can be resolved? I appreciate the update
    I wanted to give you an update. I did get a response from GLU, but the issue was not resolved. I think the iPad I currently have does not have powerful enough specs to power load the tournament game.

I appreciate someone getting back to me
    You can reply to the ticket you received
  • Lornafadoone@aol.comLornafadoone@aol.com Registered Users 12 Posts
    I replied to a ticket that I received in response and no one is helping me with this tap sports issue. Please help. I've been both patient and polite and I've followed all these guidelines and I am still locked out of my game.