third week in a row network access error

TacoWilliamTacoWilliam Registered Users 35 Posts
The title says it all...blood And glory immortals..third week in a row..Kindle Android players...also..your forum appears to have been spammed..and it wasn't me this time.

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Yeah it took me a while to get through all of that spam but should be clear now. As for the game we continue to forward reports to the development team. I don't have any kind of ETA on any updates for BGI at the moment.
  • RecxRecx Registered Users 2 Posts
    [RR] Sage wrote: »
    Yeah it took me a while to get through all of that spam but should be clear now. As for the game we continue to forward reports to the development team. I don't have any kind of ETA on any updates for BGI at the moment.

Well Sage, do u have ETA for EW4 worldwide release? I have read Glu corporate presentation, it says on Q3 which is July-Sept.
    No I don't have a launch date for it. It is in beta at the moment but no specific launch date as of yet.
  • TacoWilliamTacoWilliam Registered Users 35 Posts
    [RR] Sage wrote: »
    Thanks dude..I appreciate someone getting back to us finally..
  • fhookefhooke Registered Users 32 Posts
    Indeed. Network errors in contract killer sniper. While upgrading drone parts.
    Completely different game but thanks for the report