How long should we should wait for GLU's customer service's response?

jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
The longest response from GLU customer's service is is three weeks for me.
Another my service ticket has been waiting for 3 days and still waiting.

I have been a royal customer for three years but I am depressed about your customer service.

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    some queues are very long at the moment. The wait time can vary by quite a bit between games. More active and recent titles get priority. We recently added more agents and we are getting them up to speed as quickly as possible.
  • detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    [RR] Sage wrote: »
    some queues are very long at the moment. The wait time can vary by quite a bit between games. More active and recent titles get priority. We recently added more agents and we are getting them up to speed as quickly as possible.

Personally i have opened a few tickets because it had been days since i got a reply. I finally get a reply from an agent named jerry who tells me he is going to close out this ticket since i guess it was a duplicate. I understand being busy with alot of tickets, but that was yesterday. Its been almost 24 hours and he has not gotten back to me since closing the duplicate ticket. Its a bit outrageous. I have 400k points that are being counted towards my clubs total points, i cant access the club shop. I have sent several screenshots and have received no help.
    Our goal is a 3 day turn around. 24 hours would be very fast. Again depending on the game and type of question it may be sorted to a slower queue. Opening multiple tickets on the same issue will certainly get most closed but you should get a reply from one. It is obviously best to just send one ticket. The more duplicates we get the more time it takes getting it to the real issues.
  • ThunderhawkThunderhawk Registered Users 16 Posts
    I have zeveral tickets in and it has been a month.
    From what email? Maybe I can find them in the queue
  • JillkJillk Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have open ticket on a new game they added to Cooking Dash. Apparently, they don't want my money anymore!
  • JillkJillk Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have open ticket on a new game they added to Cooking Dash. It's been well over a week. Apparently, they don't want my money anymore!
  • 936REPEZENTA936REPEZENTA Registered Users 6 Posts
    I been waiting on response for week a now on my ticket on racing rivals ticket
  • Torn up KnucklesTorn up Knuckles Registered Users 59 Posts
    I have two tickets in for racing rivals, both have been in for over a week and still no response(the one I'm not too worried about). I have missed all of the 4th of July events and I'm missing turf wars this weekend.
    same here dude I'm getting frustrated over it now they usually respond pretty quick about at least but not this time
    I just wanna catch up on tuning cars man, I don't even mind that they changed lobbies ratings, it just means I gotta retune which is what I actually enjoy most....I just wanna play. I have my 2nd acct still but I don't have many cars on it
    Also, I think part of the reason they take so **** long is because ppl submit too many tickets and thats just more **** they gotta look into. My buddy's been submitting like 10 or more a day. I told him to knock it off lol. Last time time I had to contact them to get sons acct moved from droid to iOS they got back to me in like 2 days and had it fixed on the third(woulda been faster but I wasn't able to do my part for a bit) but this also happened when the game was running smoothly.
    yeh just hope they hurry up