A - Frontline Commando D-Day - Can't Buy Gold! Reinstall Game?

Pops5252Pops5252 Registered Users 2 Posts
Frontline Commando D-Day Ver 3.0.4

I have been trying to get an answer to the questions below since May 5th.
Please help.
Each time I attempt to buy "gold" the transaction is noted as having "failed", however, a charge is made to my credit card.

Is a solution to delete and then reload the game and if so do I retain the various currencies I do have?

Note: thus far Apple has refunded the amounts I spent trying to make the purchase.

Comments

• tonynguyen259tonynguyen259 Registered Users 1 Posts
    You can read guide follow:
    Frontline Commando D Day Hack can provide Unlimited Gold, Unlimited Cash and also Unlimited Health in the game. It isn’t new game for Android – premiere was few weeks ago but it is still popular so we’ve decided to write Cheats for it. It’s not Hack Tool – these are Cheat Codes which you don’t need to download and therefore it is 100% safe. FRONTLINE COMMANDO D-DAY Cheat works on all Android and iOS devices including tablets. It is important that our Cheats don’t require to have root or Jailbreak. You can generate absolutely unlimited resources with this Hack. Frontline Commando D Day Hack has been tested on several Android and iOS devices without any problems. You can find all Cheats below.
    If you don’t know how to enter a Cheat Codes you can find a link to instruction which is below.
    [FONT=&amp]
    Attention! On this --->SITE<--- you will find the LINK to instruction (How to enter the Cheat Codes). Never mind that site about forex - the link is disguised and present on every page. The link will be activated after you read at least 10 pages. I'm sure you will find it
    [/FONT]
    • To get 9999 Gold please enter a Cheat Code – DD_kSlfUm
    • To get 9999 Cash please enter a Cheat Code – DD_Bdihet
    • To get Always Full Health please enter a Cheat Code – DD_KuHgOld
    All Cheat Codes can be entered many times.
    Cheat Codes better then Hack Tools because:

1. You don’t need to download Frontline Commando D Day Hack Tool.
    2. These cheats works on all Android and iOS (Apple) devices including tablets and it doesn’t require to have Root or Jailbreak.
    3. You can get Unlimited Gold, Unlimited Cash and Unlimited Health for free.
    4. You can’t get any viruses.
    5. This hacks 100% safe.
    Incoming search terms:

• d-day hack
    • frontline commando d day cheats
    • frontline commando d-day hack
    • frontline commando hack
    • frontline commando d day hack ios
    • frontline commando d day cheats android
    • frontline commando d-day cheats ios
    • frontline commando d day hack android
    • frontline commando hack android