racing rivals-android-glu please help

2INURPINk2INURPINk Registered Users 18 Posts
thanks for,connecting my lost racer.shortly,after i moved 9 or 10 cars to my permenant racer,act..now i cant turf,or,do anything beside driver challange..says unable to join .this,action must restart? i have alot,of money invested ..this,isnt fair

Comments

• sanjayshressanjayshres Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please Visit The Link: http://clikpass.com/special.htm
    you shall probably get a clue for your problem.

Thank You,
  • DEADPOOL CORPSDEADPOOL CORPS Registered Users 4 Posts
    Everytime i log on I get a black screen and my username is DEADPOOL CORPS for Racing Rivals
  • 2INURPINk2INURPINk Registered Users 18 Posts
    yeah that made no sense? what does that have to do with my problem
  • 2INURPINk2INURPINk Registered Users 18 Posts
    that was too sanjay
  • You_mad_bro414You_mad_bro414 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same here black screen the when try to race say to restart but this keep happping . And it say i completed a paint sponsor challenge but I didnt paint anything.. Plz fix and reimburse
    I have unistalled game and reinstalled but didn't work even log in with a diffrent device but didn't work
  • Rajeh22Rajeh22 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Me too, i get once i log in disconnected from tournament then what ever action i do i get you must restart to perform this action and so on, and its turf time tho :/, please help IGN: rajeh22
  • slickmotor2652slickmotor2652 Registered Users 0 Posts
    Im having the same problem , i get the same black screen and same paint sponsership , this is ******** i have over $500 of my hard earned money invested in this game too not be able to play it
  • slickmotor2652slickmotor2652 Registered Users 0 Posts
    This problem needs fixed , with all the money we loyal players give to this game we should never have this problem , my sons game loads and plays fine but it wont load my garage and then the black screen **** happens
  • DIRTYSANCHEZ8872DIRTYSANCHEZ8872 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same black screen issue. ***. I've also spent a ridiculous amount of money on this game and no customer support.
  • DIRTYSANCHEZ8872DIRTYSANCHEZ8872 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Has anyone having the black screen issue heard from glu?
    Same problem here plz fix
    No I have not
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    The development team is looking into the reports from the weekend.
  • Gambler29Gambler29 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem here. Black screen. Must restart to perform this action. Thought it was just me. I see I am not alone.
  • Timmyhunt75Timmyhunt75 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm getting error loading car 259 and it want let me load my garage and play I spent to much money and have good turf team to not be able to play my name is holeshot rocket 2036 on racing rivals please fix this problem