how to post new POST

csampson871csampson871 Registered Users 6 Posts
I do not see where I would go to POST a NEW POST to the community.

Can you please advise and I would greatly appreciate that.

Thank you
Chris

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Depends on which community you are trying to post to. You posted a new post here.
  • mukthivikas1908@gmail.commukthivikas1908@gmail.com Registered Users 3 Posts
    [RR] Sage wrote: »
    Depends on which community you are trying to post to. You posted a new post here.

I Have uninstalled my game MISSION IMPOSSIBLE ROGUE NATION and I am using micromax android version 4.4.2
    & my old PvP name is AGENTDEVARAJ
    Agency name was cruelgunners
    My new PvP name is MUKTHIDEVARAJ
    So please help me to get back my old game.
    Thanking u.
  • BabygirlCarterBabygirlCarter Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Please HELP. I LOST ALL MY STUFF I WON OR BOUGHT. I HAD TO REINSTALL THE KARDASHIAN HOLLYWOOD GAM3 AFTER the new update. And i was on level 31 or 32 and now EVERYTHING GONE and it has me on level 25. Ive SPENT HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS PLAYING THIS GAME?.. and now It's all GONE. AND I CAN'T GET ANY HELP.... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME...
  • RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Please HELP. I LOST ALL MY STUFF I WON OR BOUGHT. I HAD TO REINSTALL THE KARDASHIAN HOLLYWOOD GAM3 AFTER the new update. And i was on level 31 or 32 and now EVERYTHING GONE and it has me on level 25. Ive SPENT HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS PLAYING THIS GAME?.. and now It's all GONE. AND I CAN'T GET ANY HELP.... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME...
    Hey @BabygirlCarter
    So sorry to hear this happened to you, but rest assured all is most definitely not lost! Contact support from within the settings menu of your app and include any info you have that we can link back to your old account. It may take a couple of steps, but they should be able to resolve it for you without a problem!
  • Tee17YTTee17YT Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    YES!!!!! SAME HERE!!! I WAS AT 37 OR 39 I FORGET BUT AFTER THE BLANK WHITE SCREEN FIX, I LOST SO MUCH STUFF!!! THEYVE BEEN SO KIND TO TRY AND HELP ME OVER N OVER BUT NOTHING IS WORKING. I HAVE MY GAME SAVED THROUGH GOOGLE BC BEFORE THE WHITE SCREEN ISSUE, I HAD NO IDEA OT WAS BEST TO KEEP SAVED GAME THROUGH FB. I AM SO UPSET BC I TOO SPENT YEARSSS & A LOT OF TIME & MONEY ON THE GAME. I LOST MORE THAN HALF MY INVENTORY! IT SUCKS AND I WISH I COULD GET THEM TO GET IT BACK FOR ME :'(