Starting all over????

Aojy09Aojy09 Registered Users 5 Posts
There needs to be a better for this game to allow people to keep there progress. People change phones all the time. NOT FAIR FOR US TO HAVE START ALL OVER. Some of us have used our own money to obtain the status we are in, come on KKK😲😲😲😲😢

Comments

• Aojy09Aojy09 Registered Users 5 Posts
    unacceptable unacceptable 
    u asked to send receipts which I did via email 20 of them with over $200 spent and u can't assist????? I'm going to blast a sceenshot and tag game AND mrs kardadian west. maybe she can help!!!! SMH
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Many games are saved on your device and in fact any game that doesn't need a constant connection will be that way. Unfortunately we are not able to restore something we don't have. I am sure the support team is assisting as best they can.
    So I got 1 credit they only saw one receipt they advised I will get the other nineteen when they received the receipt I cannot upload it through the app so I emailed it they just told me they cannot assist with anymore this is unfair and something has to get done
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    I would suggest you reply to the original ticket (hopefully you did it through the app) and let them know you are having difficulties showing all the receipts. Through the app you should be able to add multiple images.
    I did all of what u stated back in Aug yet still nothing  very frustrating 
  • astonisheddemon111astonisheddemon111 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I had a problem once losing all progress & cust serv was able to restore it back. Then it happened again, & I sent ticket inquiries for the Nth time, Glu continuously ignore & delete it. UNFAIR! Your games are the only ones constantly having problems & you can't & won't even help to fix it. Let alone ignore it. If developers think it's a waste of time to assist us with this bug, so, shut the game down! why bother to continue having ppl waste their time only to go nowhere!