Options

I have the latest version of mlb 2017 and it keeps crashing during download

dus10dus10 Registered Users 4 Posts
short backstory, I’ve got a iPhone 6s Plus with the newest software update, my mlb 2017 is also the newest version. This past Sunday (11/26/17) the game started crashing at like 88% during opening. The next morning however it loaded normally and I played normally until around 6pm yesterday afternoon. Here we are almost 24 hrs later and still can’t open it. I’ve tried contacting GLU but no response. My phone has plenty of available storage left, all my apps are closed, tried on WiFi and cell network both and neither worked, contacted AT&T and they said there’s no issues with my phone or networks. I’m pretty upset because I love the game and I’ve got a lot of money invested in my team and club. All my stuff is legal and nothing hacked so that’s not an issue. Can anyone help me out? Surely I can’t be the only player affected by this. Thanks guys

Answers

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    We saw a few reports and the dev team is looking into the issue. Hopefully we will be able to address the issue soon.
  • Options
    baseballjunkiebaseballjunkie Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having this issue as well. I bought the ballpark pack and hasnt worked since. I have tried to contact GLU, but no response as well
  • Options
    Our goal turn around time is 48 hours and there is only 1 baseball ticket over that at the moment. If you didn't see our answer be sure to check your spam folder. Also if you just sent an email I would suggest the webform instead: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/tap-sports-baseball-2017/?p=web
  • Options
    baseballjunkiebaseballjunkie Registered Users 2 Posts
    Submitted my ticket!
  • Options
    redsfan1231redsfan1231 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Will not load,goes to 10%, then TRY AGAIN pops up. This is becoming more and more frequent,I have lost quite a bit of time during important competitions. There are 9 teams in our club,not 1 is able to log into MLBTaps.
  • Options
    redsfan1231redsfan1231 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Just need to vent. This has occurred several times,in which game goes to 10%,says try again. 9 teams in a club,numerous different devices to log in,and not 1 can open game? The amount of time we lose turning over our seasons,during tournaments, and just when we have time to play is Ridiculous. 9 teams,an entire club,O U T of commission, please help,we just wanna play!
  • Options
    If there were server wide issues it would affect all players so your club would still be equal to the rest. That being said I didn't see any reports of server issues with Baseball yesterday (nor did I have any trouble playing my own account). You can submit a ticket and we can try to look into it. Very strange that your whole club is affected like that.