Help with cooking dash

jillawaltersjillawalters Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi there . I’ve been try8 g to contact customer care all day. Have sent multiple msgs via the game app and fab messenger and no reply. I need my game reset. Is there any9ne to help

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    You should only be able to send one through the app. Typical turn around is within 48 hours. Through the app is best but if that doesn't work for some reason you can use the support page https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/cooking-dash/?p=web Try to only send in one ticket as sending multiple is likely to get them marked as duplicates or spam.
  • astonisheddemon111astonisheddemon111 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I have sent Glu Customer serv inquiries for same problem. There was a glitch, bug in this game - it resets all our levels, lost already opened restaurants & gold. It's been a month but Glu deletes all my tickets, I have to start all over again, all the time. What's going on Glu? This is frustrating, you have ppl play the game for a long time just to lose everything? wow.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    The only tickets we delete are duplicates and spam if you have one active it will get answered.