Dash Games - “Failed to Download” data glitch

MontelMoondogMontelMoondog Registered Users 2 Posts
I currently play both Cooking Dash and Restaurant Dash (I started the second after losing my progress in the first, a separate issue that is ongoing). The reason I initially tried uninstalling one of the games was to try and fix a recurring glitch that can be seen above. My connection is fine; regardless, I lose data (not progress) from both games nearly every time I close and reopen them, resulting in all restaurants and features needing to load for several minutes.

I saw it theorized in another post that the iPhone’s new auto cleaning function may be the culprit. However, I now believe the glitch to be within the app, especially since other players are experiencing the same problem on different devices. As you can see above, I closed Restaurant Dash and went to observe the data info in the iPhone storage settings, and the numbers for Documents & Data were wildly out of whack, before resetting to just around 100MB. At that point, however, I’d lost the data again.

I hope this is an issue that can be investigated, if it is not already. The loss of data makes the games a severe chore to play, preventing my desire to spend money to remove adds or further my progress. Thank you!

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Thanks for the information. Be sure to post this through the apps (Cooking Dash is probably the better option) so we can forward that information plus the data captured from your device to the development team.
  • astonisheddemon111astonisheddemon111 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I had the same problem, I kept sending Customer Serv inquiries to help restore my levels, they continuously delete my tickets, why??
  • MontelMoondogMontelMoondog Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you Sage. I would post this information through Cooking Dash, but unfortunately I am still working on the matter of my lost progress, which is apparently available through Facebook but, as of yet, I have not been re-granted access to it. This is an issue that has been ongoing for nearly two weeks, as your customer reps seem to only respond to inquiries and responses every 4-5 days. Once my progress is restored, I will surely try and work to resolve the data flushing issue through the apps as well. In the meantime, I would recommend communicating these problems throughout your organization, as they are both extremely damaging to the customer experience. And if you manage to get the word to someone to help me out by responding to my messages more frequently, that would be a plus.