Options

Tap Sports Baseball 2018?

jduniojdunio Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
If I remember correctly, 2017 was already released in Canada this time last year. Then I heard a rumor that there wouldn’t be a new release coming this year at all. Any info?

Comments

• Options
    rangar1969rangar1969 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    they will scrap it just like they did is 2016 . You will spend all the money and time . You will get no warning . And there just done no carry over no nothing ! Warning !!!!
  • Options
    Warning !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    quit spending you money ! They shut 2016 down , no events , no warning ! They said shut up and move on !!! You have been warned !
  • Options
    Stopping wasting your time with glu ! There thieves !!!
  • Options
    Don’t play the will just shut it down , like they did us ! They will come out with a new version! And you will be done , money , time ! Warning they did it to thousands of us !!!!
  • Options
    Warning to new players don’t waste your time or money ! Just ask the players from the past !!
  • Options
    To all 2017 and 2108 don’t waste your time or money!!!
  • Options
    snuserssnusers Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Im playing 2018 now lol
  • Options
    snuserssnusers Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    if anyone was wondering, you can switch your app store to canada to get the game early
  • Options
    natefergusonnateferguson Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I was wondering the same. Maybe near the weekend as during week days i have to go back to write my paper for me services.
  • Options
    daveprismdaveprism Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    snusers...anyway to import 2017 teams/players/gold or is it total reset only?
  • Options
    msw505msw505 Registered Users 3 Posts
    So from experience.... for 3 years now the same thing happens... uhhhh learn 
  • Options
    daveprismdaveprism Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    msw505...I'm trying to learn (2017 was my first year)...how about you answer questions instead of just being a jerk
  • Options
    clubstavclubstav Registered Users 2 Posts
    Have been looking for the 2018 app and cant find it. There is an app that gives tips for 2018 but thats all. Does anyone know about 2018 and where to find it. Read some comments above about 2017 gonna be pulled out kind of all of the sudden. I dont have such an indication and there are gifts going out for the 2017 app so what gives?
  • Options
    TomahawkenTomahawken Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Ranger 1969 is 100% correct. No warning on the 2016 atvall! Happened just January of this year right after a weekend prime event. I spent a lot of gold that weekend to help place our club and boom, they did not even reward us at all, not even individual award either. I sent questions and complained and was told "well, sorry you feel this way, but you need to move on to the 2017 version." I love the game and put a lot of time and money into it and with no kind of heads up or warning, boom!