Options

Why glu stopped clan wars?

pitbullterriorpitbullterrior Registered Users 3 Posts
What’s the deal with glu developers stopping clan wars for?

Comments

• Options
    VerifiedKillerVerifiedKiller Registered Users 3 Posts
    Good question. Glu is transferring ownership of the game on or about March 1st. I guess we’ll have to wait and see what the new developers do. I would say that as long as advertisers are buying ad time, they must still be planning on continuing the game. Just on hiatus until transfer is complete. 
  • Options
    pitbullterriorpitbullterrior Registered Users 3 Posts
    Me and others so sad:(  lots of long term players leaving the game. All have byecks in their names. Also stopping gold subscriptions. All saying the game is dead are dying. Haven’t had a update in store for ages myself and same guns in vip pvp events. Hope new ownership saves cks for game sake cause everyone in cks is so frustrated. And moving on to other games. Speaking of other games I would like to try out last day alive but I can’t. Heard it was in beta testing and you needed a code? Until you work the bugs out I guessing. Would like to try it out though. But if glu transferring ownership might not be a good time I suppose. But I asked inquired oh well we will see. Please new developers bring back clan wars and events. Thank you for your time! Pitbullterrier