Free Legend Boxes March 5th

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Per Email:.... How do my club members have VIP when they are my family members and we all play the same game. Some started even later then others. I myself contribute to all social media as well as community boards and they simply play the game on their ipads. How did they get VIP access to gifts? Doesnt seem fair that they had to do nothing.

Del
Today, 2:50 AMYou
### Do not reply below this line ###
Del
March 07, 2018, 02:40 -0500
Hi David,

Thanks for writing in.

There were no gifts given last Monday by Glu. The gifts that you're referring to are given monthly only to VIPs as part of the VIP program. These are not intended for everybody. You may have confused these with the global gifts being given every now and then by Glu.

We do apologize for the inconvenience. If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket.

Regards,
Wendyl
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Answers

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    There was an additional limited availability gift that went out that wasn't just for VIPs. It was a very short so only a small number of players received it. The gift was basically the same as a gift VIPs received this month. Basically some players got very lucky. Currently there are no plans to do it again but the team regularly puts out gifts just because and may try other short duration or limited number gifts.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thanks for the reply, well guess I missed out on that. Why is it that the whole household that plays the game got the gifts? Is it IP targeted? There are 2-3 users in one house that all play and they all got the gift, so its strange if its user selected that all three got boxes sent to them. Just doesn't seem fair to the rest of the users who get nothing while others got 5 boxes which cost alot of gold and cash to spend to buy them. Not very pleased with how you treat the rest of us players that contribute and get squat for it.
    – The Great Houmy
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    It was during a certain period of time. Truthfully I missed out on it myself as I didn't log in during that time.
  • insane1181insane1181 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Yeah I agree dkarski I didn't feel that was very fair either. Eight guys in my club who weren't vip's received 50k prime XP, 50k legend XP and 5 signature legend boxes everybody who received this gift had stronger teams initially then me. So where's the justice in that.

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yeap same I agree. Alot of people got these gifts and dont have VIP status. Not fair at all to the rest of the GLU community, you guys should do something about it. Thats is alot of good stuff to just give away that costs alot of money when we spend our own cash on buying gold. Not cool at all.

Hard to believe these were given away to a small group of random people when alot of ppl I know got them. Something very fishy... GLU?????
    – The Great Houmy