Have not received gifts for playing 2017

bigphill22bigphill22 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
I know there is still 1 more day, but I wanted to go ahead and reach out. I played in 2017 and now 2018, pretty much everyone in my club has received their gifts. I am one of a couple in there who has yet to receive mine. I must say those gifts are amazing gifts my club members are receiving so I want to ensure I get mine. Thank you

Comments

• urkillnmesmalls1urkillnmesmalls1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Same here. I' hoping I get mine today
  • Wackywaldo19Wackywaldo19 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Same here. Need any help to start starting over.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I received a few gifts but from I hear from club members and others playing they seem to be different for some. I was playing with my nephew on Friday and he got sent 3 gold draft picks while I got nothing sitting next to him. Then I got some starter gifts sent and he got none. We both came from playing 2017 so not sure if they are sending out different packages to different groups of users...
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • bigphill22bigphill22 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I had one guy in my group get a rookie Aaron Judge, rookie Cody Bellinger, 2000 gold, 18000 xp, 2 5 star specialty picks and more.
  • sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Here we are almost a month later and i havent gotten mine. I guess i didnt play enough with my 72k team and being a club owner doesnt count in 2018 when i switched.
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • gorilladegorillade Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Didn't get mine either.  Was commish of my 2017 club and organized the jump to 18.  Most of the others got their gift but as the longest playing member, of course, I was the one to get the shaft.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    When they do them they send them out in batches. It isn't automated they have to manually find the connection and then add them to the award list so that when they do the next batch it will also get the reward.