Yes
65% 27 votes
No
21% 9 votes
Unsure
12% 5 votes

Comments

• docaviaitiondocaviaition Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    It might make the game fairer, but it kind of sucks.you put time in and only get a bronze player . I know I won’t be using my gold on a bronze player
  • dodgerflamydodgerflamy Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    What is the pick function?
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thats why you gotta level them up on your own. Makes you watch out where and who you want to level up. The players are still good just have to level from the ground up on new players.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Titan10Titan10 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I like the new format. It makes you have to think and play your players. I would also suggest checking the RC 27 ranking in your batting line up. It might surprise you that a 4 start player is much better than a 5 star....
    You can find that stat in your achievement. Then press the batting icon scroll to your right, then press the RC 27 it's the only statistic you need for batting.
  • ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    It is as amusing as is the “Live Game” bonus, but unsure at times the correct answer is explicit.
    Was Team going to Win? Correctly Answered as “No”, given postponement due to weather.
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • TheDominatorTheDominator Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

It is as amusing as is the “Live Game” bonus, but unsure at times the correct answer is explicit.
    Was Team going to Win? Correctly Answered as “No”, given postponement due to weather.

I think they may have fixed that, now I think postponement gives you either answer correct
  • sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    today was the 3rd time i got them correct. I love the feature but man i suck at picking the right stuff
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • SwolecatSwolecat Registered Users 25 Posts
    I like it. At least it's a part of the game that theoretically should not be as easy to cheat.... I'm sure they will find a way though :/
  • ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    It’s great!
  • scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I've enjoyed it so far . Nice way to connect TSB to real game play.  
  • YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I Have the prime points multiplier from the pick em .. I love it extra points are welcome :) 

• Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I like the feature but man I am bad at it.
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I like the feature, have secured two of the categories so far..... just wish they would actually work and apply the multiplier to the bonus points involved.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    ive picked up a few bonus'' but since im in australia and dont watch all the games i have no idea and Im fairly sure this constitutes gambling ???????
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
  • kreeves5kreeves5 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I’d like it better if I could pick the right answers. I’ll pick yes on xbh days and they go 0-4 or pick no and they go 3-4 with 2 xbh
    It helps if you have a clue to the teams and players 
  • VEEZYOFFDAHEEZYVEEZYOFFDAHEEZY Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I like it, I do fairly well