Options

Groupings

lugoexpresslugoexpress Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
any insight on to how my club which only has 1 gold member keeps getting grouped with 20 Spartans and tap legends and so on.. we put up maybe 3 million and we r in groupings with top ten all over 30 million

Comments

• Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    I believe it has to do with where your club level is at heading into the days event or Friday for the weekend event. It's possible your club is leveling at the same rate as those other guys, but it seems like they are in my clubs bracket every single weekend as well.
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Maybe hold off on club leveling up and see if they work their way out of your bracket. I heard only bad things about that club 
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    There are like 6 or 7 clubs I see at the top week after week and handfull of them are way beyond the heard in scoring. My club went platinum this week. Still seeing these same clubs
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Let me guess 20 Spartans.... Legendz... I can go on. Its simple man. When they only reward the top 25 teams with Accolades it makes it easier for the top teams to keep getting better every week. Better rewards = better rankings =spending more money. The formula they use it very simple.... Reward top teams only and they will keep spending money.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:

Let me guess 20 Spartans.... Legendz... I can go on. Its simple man. When they only reward the top 25 teams with Accolades it makes it easier for the top teams to keep getting better every week. Better rewards = better rankings =spending more money. The formula they use it very simple.... Reward top teams only and they will keep spending money.

you are correct. the rich get richer
  • Options

any insight on to how my club which only has 1 gold member keeps getting grouped with 20 Spartans and tap legends and so on.. we put up maybe 3 million and we r in groupings with top ten all over 30 million

at that point i would have just started new club lol they are way too strong
  • Options

There are like 6 or 7 clubs I see at the top week after week and handfull of them are way beyond the heard in scoring. My club went platinum this week. Still seeing these same clubs

hopefully they go away