Options

How do I edit lineup? And retrieve gold from coin dozer

tres1tres1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Someone please help new to this. 

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    With editing lineup if you are referring to the batting order then there is only one option which is either "standard" or "versus left/right handed pitcher". To access that go to your team menu then click on the "GAMEDAY" tab on top and select "STRATEGY" and you will see the batting order option.

I have no idea about your 2nd question about gold.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    JFalls0705JFalls0705 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    One question on the batting order... what is "standard"?
  • Options
    BDavis914BDavis914 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Standard is based on a traditional lineup model. Such as your best "speedy" batter at lead off. Your most powerful slugger at clean up and pretty much just filling in the holes based on a standard recipe and unchanging based on the pitcher. Left vs. right is accounting for batter's success against opposing pitchers. Therefore if you have your two fastest starting players with equal speed rating and one is rated 100 overall and the other 98. In a standard lineup the 100 would most likely bat lead off. But if that batter is terrible against lefties, and the other bats well against lefties they most likely would swap spots in the batting order.
  • Options
    JFalls0705JFalls0705 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Does one work better than the other? or just preference?
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Haven't noticed a difference myself, but haven't looked into it that much. I notice a difference in batting avgs when I check my players history for righties vs lefties so it makes a difference.
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Houmy said:
    With editing lineup if you are referring to the batting order then there is only one option which is either "standard" or "versus left/right handed pitcher". To access that go to your team menu then click on the "GAMEDAY" tab on top and select "STRATEGY" and you will see the batting order option. I have no idea about your 2nd question about gold.
    Perfect explanation 
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it