Howdy Y’all

M4YH3mM4YH3m Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I’m new to the forums but have been playing since 2017.  I enjoy the game but do get frustrated like many of you I’m sure.  Hopefully with our feedback we can make it a better game!

Comments

• sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I definitely agree with frustration. I keep picking 2/3 on the pick em. Hopefully I get that win soon 

When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • YOSHI2017YOSHI2017 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    M4YH3m. Hopefully as you level up, you will experience less frustration. It is definitely an enjoyable game to play. I've been playing since 2016. It keeps getting better and better each year. The pick ems are a great new addition. Have gotten three right so far. Good luck sneezytaco!!
  • KFullingimKFullingim Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I have gotten 4 right i believe. I just play when  i have time to kill...ok, who am i kidding, i am completely addicted to this game lol
  • IsraeliCamelsIsraeliCamels Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    hahaa fulling, I agree! I can't get off. welcome to the forums I just also joined!
  • IIIDONOVANIIIIIIDONOVANIII Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Welcome to the forums, M4YH3m! I can understand the frustration in the game, but that is also part of why it is so addicting! A little bit of frustration can give you eustress, meaning that creates stress but in a positive way. Hope you enjoy this year's edition of TSP! :smile:
    Playing since Tap Sports Baseball '15
    Connect with me on TSP! Always love meeting new people!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2018
    If you are posting in the Main Introduce yourself area, you should remember to identify your game. That specific forum will be the place to answer most questions. Different Glu games have different VIP programs, just for 1 difference. So the main section is f=great for generalities....for game specifics, you can find your forum by clicking on the banner for your game at the bottom of https://communities.glu.com/home

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary