Does your Live 5% Boost mess with you winning?

goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
I have noticed that every time my team plays and I get this 5% boost that my win streaks and my team seems to fall apart.   When from winning 8-10 on prime weekend to 2 all of sudden and the only thing that change was my favorite team is playing.   I don’t know if it’s just a fluke but it is happening!   Even with the Super Bonus Players and my team strength.   I still am losing.   Any suggestions?

Answers

• Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    What is your team strength, current level, and amount of games played? If your bronze and have been bronze for a while it seems like once you hit a certain amount of games you start to hit a wall even when your seemingly favored in a matchup. They want us to level up this year compared to 17'
    What is your team strength, current level, and amount of games played? If your bronze and have been bronze for a while it seems like once you hit a certain amount of games you start to hit a wall even when your seemingly favored in a matchup. They want us to level up this year compared to 17'
  • goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I am at silver,   I was doing fine up until the boost hit.  🤷‍♂️
    I am at silver, 38k @ 1500 games.    I was doing fine up until the boost hit. 
    I am at silver, 38k @ 1500 games.    I was doing fine up until the boost hit. 
    I'm at nearly 41k silver and just passed the 2000th game achievement. Worried about when I'll be forced to move to Gold tier levels.
  • sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Did you have any type of win streak protection. That helps 
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it