Support in app seem to have stopped answer me

GiftedIsainityGiftedIsainity Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
edited April 2018 in Customer Care
Maybe I can get someone to help here from Glu. I did an offer, subscribed to a razor subscription, provided proof of emails and somehow when I look at the reward status it says Reviewed: Denied.  No explanation, nothing. Then on top of all this, this isnt the first time I’ve gotten screwed with the huge massive payouts. Last time it was the final fantasy payout, where I was told it was never installed on my device. My customer support chat on the App has had no response since the 22nd of April. I have been sending at least a message a day. Seems like my account has been put on auto ignore. Very frustrating to say the least 

Comments

• 79Monte79Monte Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Ever since the update I try to respond to support and every time I hit the chat button the game crashes. So I can feel your frustrations with support.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    If it says denied then that is from the offer provider. Depending on which game you would need to contact either Tapjoy or Fyber we can't do anything about a denied offer.
  • Elshafie15Elshafie15 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I haven’t gotten a message in 2 days and I can’t open a new ticket. 
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts

I haven’t gotten a message in 2 days and I can’t open a new ticket. 

Correct you can only add on to or reply to the one open ticket. Currently wait times are abnormally long unfortunately. We continue to do overtime in the hopes of catching up.