OVERCHARGED FOR PURCHASE

TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
HEY guys , i brought a special pack, $49.99 however i was charged $78 ....... apple is looking at the prooblem but they need a copy of my purchases from your end to compare the prices as its not the first time its different

cheers
TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Be sure to send in a ticket. That is a new one. I haven't heard anyone getting charged a different amount than the purchase (other than when taxes and such are applied)
  • TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    lol it was 49.99 , apple chharged me 79.89, then 89.89 was charged to ccard , i almost flipped out lmao
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Sage what the hell is going on with the achievements being suspended. This is just wrong on so many levels. Why are paying customers getting caught up on this non-sense.

"There is no glitch. Glu suspended gold reward under achievements due to people using some kind of exploits. There is no timeline as to when they maybe restored. "
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Dev team has changed the rewards to cash instead of gold. They are working on some changes that should allow it to go back so I would suggest just not collecting any for now.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    OK thanks Sage, that's what I did. Just leaving it as is. Can you post an announcement so everyone knows. Some people are collection without noticing,
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Announce if there is a change and, since this is about rewards and the thinking is we will return to original format, how will the problem of players' deficienct rewards be addressed after having accepted the lower reward?
    Dev team hasn't shared any details with us on plans if any to help players who claim them now.
  • IsraeliCamelsIsraeliCamels Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    It happened to me aswell, I made a purchase for 29.99 and they charged me around 40 I've been in touch with apple but nothing yet.
  • TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    offer popped back up so snapped a pic ........ ALWAYS TAKE A PIC FIRST BEFORE ANY PURCHASE , apple wont do anything without proof of the cost of packs especially the pop ups , should hear something back today