Walkoff Hero is just rigged, man.

scootsmahgootsscootsmahgoots Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Its almost hilarious. There’s absolutely no reason why I am struggling as much as I am, even on Level 2. I understand it can’t be too easy, but Glu has just completely nerfed the hitting, to the point where my hitters can’t hit consecutive meatballs out of the infield. Balls in play nearly always go right where it’d be most inconvenient for them to. 2-Star pitchers turn into Cy Young candidates when I get RISP. Gimme a break.

Hey, big ups on getting really good at extorting people who just want to enjoy your game, though. 

Comments

• JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    There could certainly be some changes to Walkoff. Steals and bunting should be allowed, if we are gonna play situational baseball then give us all the tools to make it happen. Also why does a runner run from third on a non force situation on a tap back to the pitcher, frustrating!
  • IsraeliCamelsIsraeliCamels Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Well I got through levels 1-2-3 and got stuck at level 4 it really depends on your team, and my team is 35k power right now.. It's not rigged but it is very challenging and I don't recommend auto play. Just my personal opinion get your team stronger and get some better sluggers!
  • Itsagoner1960Itsagoner1960 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Everyone looks at star rating look at hit rating the higher hit rating the better off you will be. It’s hard to do but watch matchups try not to match lefty against lefty or righty against righty..
  • sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts

Everyone looks at star rating look at hit rating the higher hit rating the better off you will be. It’s hard to do but watch matchups try not to match lefty against lefty or righty against righty..

This is the most important ^
    Usually if you have two players the same overall rating, the game automatically will shuffle them to avoid L vs L and R vs R. But it is important that when you use higher HIT rated players with low power you must try and go opposite field, and if you have a big power bat then try and pull the ball...
  • sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    that being said, we should be able to see the pitcher match-up before selecting the hitter! I've noticed that high HIT works better against STUFF and high power is better against SPEED with less STUFF