Insane achievement glitch?

frufffruff Registered Users 19 Posts
I just started reaching some insane achievements and I was expecting 100 gold as usual, but I got $1,000. Has anyone else seen this? Looks like I’m going to get the same thing for RBIs by one player. Is this a glitch? Photo attached.

Comments

• frufffruff Registered Users 19 Posts
  • TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    insane and impossible are the same for me .......... finished strikeouts, bases stolen and games in insane and the reward was pretty low compared to others .......
    eg, 10 hr battles is 5000 and purchase 10k gold is 1000 ????? lmao im just trying to finish them all

so no glitch it goes something like 1000 cash , 100/300 gold then 300/1000 gold for rewards , i dont know if rank or anything else affects these
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
    But my reward is 1,000 CASH for the last tier. Usually it is like 300 gold.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts

Same here. what a joke.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    @Sage what the hell is going on with the achievements being suspended. This is just wrong on so many levels. Why are paying customers getting caught up on this non-sense.

"There is no glitch. Glu suspended gold reward under achievements due to people using some kind of exploits. There is no timeline as to when they maybe restored. "
    – The Great Houmy
  • lugoexpresslugoexpress Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    It is a little disheartening as I am very close to what would have been 900 gold on 3 achievements. Plus I buy gold packs on Friday and now don’t get the “extra” but yesterday I didn’t see any rewards and now they are back but very low. Hopefully they are working on it 
    I got one yesterday for 300 gold. Now today its gone. So not sure why the sudden change without notice. At least give people notice that they are putting a temp hold on it till they figure things out,
    – The Great Houmy
    So basically because other people cheated we all have to suffer? I play the game legit. I want my gold! I’m saving gold for a prime player and I am 600g short in my journey now.
    [RR] Sage Administrator 507 PostsModerators
    2:37PM
    Dev team has changed the rewards to cash instead of gold. They are working on some changes that should allow it to go back so I would suggest just not collecting any for now.
    – The Great Houmy
    Just dont collect for now everyone,
    – The Great Houmy
  • mantiteosexesmantiteosexes Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    What do you do if you collected a reward thinking that it was gold and it was $1000?
  • paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Blueleopard, or somebody else working for Glu, could tell us where Glu intercedes per company (TSB2018 play as well) policy, so players can see these occurrences ahead of time.  A warning on the Chat also works for everyone, I assume.  Bad form Glu.  
    I collected one by mistake. Jesus.
  • Ringthebell55Ringthebell55 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I agree I collected my reward for over 600 saves with a closer and it was only $1000 cash 
  • IsraeliCamelsIsraeliCamels Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Glu has removed gold rewards from achievements. Not sure of the reason, but I'm sure they will let us know soon, or it could possibly be something that is being worked on.
    Glu has removed gold rewards from achievements. Not sure of the reason, but I'm sure they will let us know soon, or it could possibly be something that is being worked on.
    Yea we know. Read the thread.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    They are back to gold now. They just posted it on twitter