Hello

ch1oech1oe Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hello, my name is Chloe and I will be just asking questions I can't find answers too and hope that someone with more intel than me to help me out. If I know anything I'll reply to stuff but I'm really a noob so never quote me on stuff haha.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. What game do you play? You should probably head over to that game forum for questions and answers. Youncan find the Game Specific forum by hitting your game banner at the bottom of this page.... https://communities.glu.com/home

(If it’is the Kim Kardashian game, hit the link in my signature, that will take you to the current event’s chat thread. we have an Introduce yourself thread too. ;) )
    Again, welcome.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • imyayaimyaya Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi, imyaya. I play deer hunter and love it. I used to be good at it but now it seems as if a higher power has interupted me and whenever I am leading,  my guy starts to reload.  Its crazy.  Why should I increase the capacity if I reload after 2...or 3...or 4. No rhyme or reason. Am I not welcome anymore? I miss my game.
  • IIIDONOVANIIIIIIDONOVANIII Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hey Chloe, welcome to the forums! Hopefully, the moderators and the rest of us members can help you with questions. It looks like kokokokonut took the lead on this one (he's a terrific moderator) but if there's anything else, let us know! :smile:
    Playing since Tap Sports Baseball '15
    Connect with me on TSP! Always love meeting new people!