Options

Fan Reward Event gold reset

BizzysdodgersBizzysdodgers Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

The gold that i’ve spent this weekend was reset to ZERO for the Fan Reward Event for Prime Strasburg. I was near the 10K mark and now I’m at zero, tier 1.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Hopefully you submitted a ticket. If not be sure and submit one. The team will investigate and correct any issues.
  • Options
    FlatEarth333FlatEarth333 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I wish that were true @Sage. I'm a VIP(whatever) and have had a ticket in custody service for 3.5 weeks now, w 4 separate issues included within it due to the length of time it's been open. 1)began w the slugfest pickem multiplier 2)glu "fixed" that by changing it to bonus game multiplier-that didn't work either 3)my fan rewards just reset again (not first occurrence) 4)i forgot what the other was but, I'm not trying to game the system, and feel a "VIP" deserves better service, am i right? I've sent email, repeatedly begged for help...Ugh. So frustrating and makes me question why i still play and even continue to spend money within the app.  
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Well first you should open a new ticket for each issue. Reopening the same one will actually be slower (particularly if you happen to answer on that agent's days off). I did see reports of the multiplier issue obviously that is one we can just report to the dev team and fixes of that type can take longer or not get fixed by the time an event is over. For the fan rewards, we generally can do the math manually and make sure you get what you should have. Also if you send an email then you aren't a VIP. Your VIP status is only tagged if you send a ticket through the game we have no idea who you are if you just send an email or use the webform until we actually get to your ticket (which gets lower priority than VIP tagged tickets). Hope that clears things up a bit.