Need help. Currently jailed

GiftedIsainityGiftedIsainity Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
so long story short. My fan rewards were reset during the weekend event. Contacted customer service, they looked through everything and fixed the problem. But then I notice the chats are gone and I can contribute or purchase anything from the club shop? Still waiting on a response. Anyone have to deal with this before? Tag is GiftedInsainity if Sage sees this. Thanks

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Create a new in game ticket and you should get an answer fairly quickly (few hours).
  • GiftedIsainityGiftedIsainity Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    How do you create a new one with one still open? Talking about in the game itself correct?
    Yeah I guess I just give up. Getting no response what so ever. So frustrating 
    If you already have one open then they will get back to you as soon as they are able. You can update an already open ticket if you need to.
    Well I’ve had the ticket open  since Saturday so hopefully they get back to me soon. Missing a lot of events because of this just really sucks
    Oldest new baseball ticket at the moment was from May-14-2018 04:28:25 AM If yours is already in progress the agent will get back to you as soon as they are able.