Options

Help. Lost access to account

dagmandagman Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
I contacted customer support to link my account with my email as I couldn’t do it in game as it somehow got linked to a generic Facebook account (not mine either). I log back in only to find my account gone and I have to reset the password to the email first. I tried this through the in game app however it said that my email address is invalid. So now I can’t log in to my team, it will take support AGES to respond and I can’t play for the weekend event. I’m stuck on the introduction screen. Here are some screenshots of my team before then after this whole debacle. 
Before:

After:

Comments

• Options
    I am iOS and IGN is daGman29 
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    The only way to get your account recovered is through customer support. I didn't see any tickets relating to daGman29. If you do not have a ticket in be sure to do so.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    The reason there is not ticket through in game support is because I can’t get into my account...

Edit:
    there is a ticket through in game support but it probably isn’t under that name due to the fact I can’t get in
  • Options
    Who can I talk to to get refunded for all the purchases made then? I will send an itemized list of everything I bought and with copies of receipts. This is very disappointing that you loose access to an account that put on a significant amount of money. 
  • Options
    zachm10zachm10 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Im having the same issue. I contacted customer support and they have responded.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    If you can't send one in through the app (because you don't have access to your account) you can always use the support web page https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2018/?p=web
  • Options
    mrcquismrcquis Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

and 1 other

• mrcquismrcquis May 21
      Can you please help me get it back thanks my account is mrcquis I would appreciate 
    • mrcquismrcquis May 21
      My son deleted or some how came up with a new account link to my Facebook can you help me get it back thanks I did sent u my iNG pic above thank you again 

Add a Message

mrcquis
    BoldItalic
    Format
    Emoji
    DospB3o
    Attach file
    Attach image