Options

New toForum Need help

Mooman98Mooman98 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Had to reset my phone and now can’t log in to my account on Tap Basball 18. I have created in game tickets and emailed and no response has been since Friday. Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    IIIDONOVANIIIIIIDONOVANIII Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hello Mooman, before you reset your phone, did you link your account via Facebook or by email? If you did, you should be able to recover your account and continue on your original account. If not, then you may unfortunately be unable to recover your account. I do not work for Glu, but I am pretty sure this is how it works. Have they responded to your in-game ticket yet? Hope you figure it out, friend.
    Playing since Tap Sports Baseball '15
    Connect with me on TSP! Always love meeting new people!
  • Options
    SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    I just went through this exact thing with my team.  I upgraded my phone and was afraid I'd lost my team.  I reached out with support and gave them anything they asked for and I was dealt with in quick time.  They helped me and I had my team in about 2 and a half days ish.  Good luck and remain positive.  Remember they are working their tales off to help slot of people so patience and courteousness is key! Good luck!