Options

Not Getting VIP Monthly Gifts.

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
So I finally got my VIP status a few ago and for some reason I did not get the monthly gift like all the other VIPs in my club. I have contact the VIP hotline and it has been 3 days with not even a single response. The other VIPs in my club that did not get their gifts got responses within a few hours. This is a real problem as it is now day 2 of 3 in the event and I have yet to receive my package like all the other have in my club. I am hoping that @Sage or @blueleopard see this and can help because so far I am not getting anywhere with customer support, even with the VIP hotline.
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    jerry46jerry46 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    How did you get VIP?
  • Options
    ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    @jerry46

The Tap Sports VIP Program is a loyalty and rewards system offered to our most hardcore users.

Perks to being in the program include a shiny badge under your name in your TSB Profile, the VIP Hotline for expedited customer care, and the ability to subscribe to the Tap Sports VIP Newsletter where users can learn about the latest and greatest TSB has to offer as well as earn cool rewards both in the game and in real life!

While we cannot give full details on how users are chosen, membership in the program is based on a culmination of in-game factors including but not limited to in-game activity such as time and money spent playing in the game and a clean bill of good behavior both in-game and on our official TSB channels such as our forums, Facebook, and Twitter.