Season Mode

BLADESRBLADESR Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
How are players ratings increased in season mode. Example, I have Kenta Maeda at Silver Level 10 his max is 109 at that level. Yet in season mode I play him, again at silver level and somehow his overall is 126 and his pitching attributes are heavily boosted. This is why this game gets so many complaints. How can you rate the player that high in season mode, yet I have the same player at the same level and his overall is no where close to that! Whatever the players overall is when he is capped at that level should be his overall in season mode. Me having a pitcher capped at level 10 Silver and playing season mode at Silver, meaning I’m playing opposing Silver teams. Yet their stats are basically gold level 10! That’s utter and total BS! This issue needs to be fixed and fixed soon! This is basically cheating and further proving this game is rigged. Which to some extent I’m cool with because I like challenges but guys being the same level, same players but their stats are juiced to the gills! That’s just a flat out cheat! 

Comments

• SilverglorySilverglory Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Season mode is based on the real team.  So look at season mode as playing against an actual MLB team.  Good teams are designed to be difficult while others may be easy.  So some times a pitcher that you have could be one overall for you but for the actual team he may be better.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Generally the difference comes down to the pennants. The boosts from pennants can be significant and the AI is using all their gained boosts on 1 team versus you using yours likely on a variety of teams. That is why later in the season is tougher.
  • jonathanneljonathannel Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I find it frustrating that as my team ranking increases, the season mode gets tougher. I would think it works the other way. The playoffs are something else. Pitchers that are at 310 ranking getting roughed up a batters that are not even higher than 230. 🤔