Gaining access to our accounts, another moderator or two?

hoodstar33hoodstar33 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
The title says all. We should be able to have our accounts unblocked or appeal or something. They're only two active moderators who post that I know of, it would be nice to have someone else who is active in other areas besides the KKH sector.

I had an account on here that was banned and I really don't understand why, I received no message, notification or anything. Secondly, I have barely posted anything (due to real life) until late May where I had a storage issue on my phone causing my game to wipe progress and take April 2018 purchases and weekend event prizes with it, a part of me thinks my previous account was hacked and someone used my account to spam threads and post inappropriate content but I doubt that possibility. I don't understand why we cannot get our accounts back?? I had to create a second one in order to escalate my thread but that didn't help at all because I'm still in the same boat. Anyway, I just think something should be done or changed.

Comments

• dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Hoodstar33 I agree with you here, I think people should definitely be given the opportunity to explain themselves. Remember here that the moderators that exist don’t wake up in the morning and decide to spite users, typically something has happened that their perameters flag an account. 
    if you are a true fan of the game you also have to look at it this way. It’s better that they are likely catching some people cheating than not catching people. The competition would be so unfair of people were not being caught exploiting the game