BATTING TIMING ON CLUB VS CLUB

legoslegos 2 PostsRegistered Users, Member
Has anyone experienced horrible results from just simply hitting off of a very low grade pitcher in club vs club? because I have, its terrible. I smash prime pitchers all day long but cant produce runs off a overall 62 Jose del la Rosa? no, sorry. anyone have any tips on how to hit a 92 mph fastball with no movement haha?

Comments

• MISSREDMISSRED 175 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Im worse against that 71mph changeup. It floats in then dribbles off my bat. I have great success against 92mph down the pipe. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
    I have seen guys autoplay and bteak 100k pts! My best auoplay is about 5k, my best played is about 40k. So id love to be able to autoplay and get 100k n pts. Those free boost videos lock up quite a bit though and waste entries on a frequent basis. 
  • [TSB] blueleopard[TSB] blueleopard 221 PostsAdministrator, Moderators
    I personally seem to have better luck swinging when the ball gets there versus pulling the ball when playing something like Home Run Battles or Walk-Off Hero.
  • Redlegs51384Redlegs51384 2 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    In my experience, timing is a tad bit off for batting in club vs club matchups as opposed to regular games. My best played club vs club game is over 200k. Try to adjust your swing just a hair and get the timing down to a T. Best of luck! 
    Go slow on the changeup, and watch for balls. Thats the best advice i ever got for CVC.
  • SlickwombatSlickwombat 16 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I’ve also noticed swinging late as opposed to trying to time it like in walk off or home run derby. U might not hit homers every time but it seems to pop it up over the infield almost every time. 
  • jjkellerjjkeller 4 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    MISSRED said:
    I have seen guys autoplay and bteak 100k pts! My best auoplay is about 5k, my best played is about 40k. So id love to be able to autoplay and get 100k n pts. Those free boost videos lock up quite a bit though and waste entries on a frequent basis. 

• jjkellerjjkeller 4 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    No doubt that shit sucks