Options

Millions of Club Loyalty Lost. 35 days No help from Glu

KodiaKSEKodiaKSE Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I lost millions of Club Loyalty from a server end error, counting today I submitted a ticket with Glu customer Support 35 days ago. Thats right over a month. Speaking with Mark. He informed me they would work on returning my loyalty. Ok. Fine. Days go by and I send a check up message to Mark. “I have resubmitted the issue to the devs” ok fine. You are busy. I get it. This same song and dance of checking in and getting smoke blown up you know where goes on for weeks with various different reasons why they havn’t gotten my Loyalty returned that I spent thousands of gold on (Real world Money equating well over $100) obtaining. Telling me several times that my ticket has been resubmitted to The Devs etc. i even told them I would accept compensation in the form of returned gold, draft picks or some experience. Mark would blatently ignore any requests for compensation and just say were working on it. This is not how you treat customers that spend hundreds of dollars on your game. I see how you guys give gifts out left and right and I have been on the recoeving end of them. So I don’t understand how you (GLU) can’t compensate me for the money I spent to get my Loyalty. This is extremely poor business practice. You take money and you don’t help people when they have an issue when you easily could take of the problem. You just push people off and hope they go away. Shame on you. I will not spend another dollar on this game until I am fairly compensated for my lost loyalty.  

Comments

• Options
    D475D475 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Glu lost big last year and are trying to make up the money this year. Well over 300 million projected!!!! Their player commitment weekly and monthly are way down, but they are getting more people to commit more money on in app purchases. Just like they told me when I was wrongfully jailed, I could start over with new team. New team, more money spent to rebuild. A lot of people will fall for this. I wish you the best of luck, because they don't care about "Little " people.
  • Options
    KodiaKSEKodiaKSE Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Its no winder their community is down with customer service like this. Its easy to see. How hard is it to take care of people in a game? Not very. Despite me saying I wont spend more money. I bought 10000 gold tonight.. to push my yanks stacked team. But I bet because i’m making a big stink about this and making them look bad I bet I will eventually get “jailed” too. They wonder why people are walking away. Game is fun. People are willing to pay. Take care of them. Its common business practice. Smh. I have been taking screen shots and documenting every conversation for when i am wrongly jailed as well. 
  • Options
    D475D475 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Yep, me too! Don't get jailed though. It is an awesome game, just bad DEV team or CS.
  • Options
    WhodewhoWhodewho Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Been jailed for over a month with back and forth and no resolution as of current .
    I can't help their glitches and freezes look like someone is cheating .
    Very poor business model and hopefully they will improve but very doubtful as long as folks allow this type of unfair treatment.

Money trap is best name for this game